You are here
- Action for Healthy Kids
- Farm to School
- Minnesota Department of Education Healthy Eating
- Farm to School in the Classroom
- Minnesota School Nutrition Association
- Tools for Schools: Focusing on Smart Snacks
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention School Health Guidelines
- Team Nutrition
- Healthy for Good
- Action for Healthy Kids: Tools for Schools
- Wellness champions
Staying Active Resources
- Active Schools Minnesota is a partnership between the Minnesota Departments of Health and Education and is supported by the Statewide Health Improvement Partnership (SHIP). Schools are getting training and resources through SHIP to get kids moving more.
- Safe Routes to School helps more kids walk and bicycle to school more often through infrastructure improvements, education and promotional activities. Walking and bicycling to school help families stay active and healthy, and kids arrive at school focused and ready to learn.
- Moving Matters Toolkit is an initiative of the Minnesota Department of Education and Minnesota Department of Health, helps schools provide students with quality physical education and activity.
- Comprehensive School Physical Activity Program is a CDC approach by which school districts and schools use all opportunities for students to be physically active, meet the nationally-recommended 60 minutes of physical activity each day, and develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence to be physically active for a lifetime.
- Recess Moves: A Toolkit for Quality Recess