You are here
Parent Online Resources
- The Hub
- Infinite Campus Portal
- Technology & Information Services Department
- Next Technologies for Learning (NTL)
How do I create a Hub account?
- Every legal guardian of a Bloomington student has a Hub username automatically created for them and emailed to their primary email on file.
- If you are new to Bloomington Public Schools and have never logged in, start at "Claim My Account" and follow the prompts.
I forgot my Hub password and username. How do I retrieve it?
- If you need help recovering your password, please visit login.isd271.org and click "Need Help?".
- During the school year, please contact your school's media director if you need further help.
- During the summer months when school isn't in session, contact the Tech Center at 952.681.6456 or email@example.com.
Do parent Hub usernames and password change each year?
- Usernames will not change for parents and guardians.
- Users are encouraged to update their password frequently to keep their accounts secure.