You are here
Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
ING RealiaStar Life Insurance Company (effective July 1, 2010)
- ING LTD Certificate 2013
- Includes Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- LTD is a benefit for all full-time employees. Enrollment is automatic and the premium is paid by the district.
- LTD has a 90 day wait period before benefits are payable. If approved, LTD will provide 66 2/3% of your annual salary.
- For questions or to file a claim, contact Mary Gorman at 952 681-6440.
- ReliaStar will not pay monthly income benefits if your disability is due to a pre-existing condition and you become disabled during the first 12 months your insurance is in effect.
- Pre-existing condition is defined as a sickness or accidental injury for which, during the 3 months immediately before the effective date of your insurance you did one or more of these: received medical treatment, care, services or advise; took prescribed drugs or had medications prescribed; experienced related or resulting symptoms or aggravations which would be a reasonable cause for an ordinarily prudent person to seek diagnosis, care or treatment from a doctor or health care facility